We sell competitively priced air rifles and bb guns from brands such as Airarms, BSA, Cometa, Crosman, Gamo,Webley, Weihrauch, etc. All air weapons can only be bought in store or despatched to your local Registered Firearms Dealer and with appropriate photographic proof of identity
When purchasing an air weapon you must be aware of the rules surrounding the ownership of one. Know that although they are not required to be kept on a firearm certificate, they are still classed as firearms and fall under the control of the firearms legislation.
Airguns and the law
• It is an offence to sell or make a gift of an air weapon to a person under eighteen years of age.
• It is an offence for anyone under eighteen to carry an air weapon unless - they are under the supervision of a person aged twenty one or more or they are on private land and have permission from the occupier or they are shooting as a member of an approved club or they are shooting at a shooting gallery for miniature rifles.
• It is an offence for a person under eighteen shooting unsupervised on private land to allow any pellets to cross the boundaries of the property.
• It is an offence for any person, regardless of age, to be in possession of an air weapon in a public place without a reasonable excuse. A reasonable excuse might be carrying a gun to and from a target shooting club or to and from land on which you have permission to shoot. It would also include taking a gun to and from a gunsmith for repair or service or taking a new gun home from the dealer.
• It is an offence to trespass with an air weapon, be that in a building or on land.
• It is an offence to have an air weapon if you are a person prohibited from possessing a firearm by section 21 of the 1968 Act. This section prohibits anyone who has been sentenced to a custodial sentence of between three months and three years from possessing an air weapon or other firearm for five years from the date of release. Anyone sentenced to three years or more is prohibited for life.
• It is an offence to fire your gun within fifty feet (fifteen metres) of the centre of a public road in such a way as to endanger or impede any road user.
• It is an offence to shoot protected wild birds or animals. When live quarry shooting, it is your responsibility to make sure that you only shoot legal quarry.
• It is an offence to shoot pet animals. Besides being abhorrent to most people, this is, above all others, the offence that gives all air weapon shooters a bad name.
• It is an offence to have an air weapon with intent to damage property.
• It is an offence to have an air weapon with intent to endanger life.
Remember that airguns are tools and if used improperly are capable of inflicting severe injuries and even of killing people. Always follow the guidelines set out in this information.
Due to Government regulations we are not able to sell air rifles over the Internet. We can transfer air rifles to your local gunshop, however this may occur a administration charge from the recieving shop. This is a selection of the Air Rifles we have available at our shop. Please contact us for further details.
The guns are sold without scopes or accessories but packages can be tailored to your needs.more info
Due to Government regulations we are not able to sell air pistols over the Internet. We can transfer air pistols to your local gunshop, however this may occur a administration charge from the recieving shop. This is a selection of the Air Pistols we have available at our shop. Please contact us for further details.more info